Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Interview with Dawn Robertson

Hello everyone. I am very pleased to have Dawn Robertson, author of Crashed here visiting my blog as I bug, I mean interview her. Please give her a warm welcome and feel free to leave a comment.
 
 
1.  Did you always want to be a writer? 
 I think like any child I had a plethora of careers I wanted. I can remember the want to be an astronaut, a Vet, a Disney Princess… the list was always full of different ideas. But, I have always loved to read and write. Recently my parents came across a box full of short stories I made into homemade books in my youth.


2. What are some of your favorite authors? 
That is a hard one! I have a lot. Out of classics, I really love C.S. Lewis. He inspired me to start writing. But, within my own genre I love Abbi Glines, Colleen Hoover, Tara Sivec, Harper Sloan, Trudy Stiles… the list could go on for days. I am kind of a book junkie when I actually have time to read!


3. Did you have a favorite book growing up? 
 I have a favorite series, which was the Narnia Series by C.S. Lewis.

 
4. Can you tell us a little bit about the book youre working on right now? 
Oh gosh. Well right now I am writing a book called “The Good Girl” which is a co-writing project with author Lily White. We live locally to each other and became instant friends, so the idea of a dark erotica book was born when our two writing styles crossed. It is due to release on May 26th.
Synopsis:

School from nine to four.
Bartending from nine to two.
Wake up and do it all over again.
All while depending on no one but myself…
because everyone in my life has repeatedly let me down.

I cling to the one thing that will always remain a constant in my life: Art.
Body art, photography, painting… you name it and my interest is piqued.
Almost as strong as his interest in me.


I wanted nothing to do with him
But he was the type who took what he wanted.

His hate became his obsession
And his obsession became so much more.
I am his good girl

And I wonder if he'll ever let me go.
 
The book sounds spicy! Just what I like. Thank you so much for stopping by and answering some of my questions. I am looking forward to your newest book and am sure readers will LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment