Sunday, July 14, 2013

Review of Bewitched By The Moon and Interview featuring Morgan Fox, author of Bewitched



I am super excited today because I have the FABULOUS Morgan Fox here to harass, I mean Interview. She is the author of  Bewitched By The Moon. The fifth installment of her incredible Moonlight Shifter Series. First off, lets get to the interview and don't forget to check out my review afterwards and feel free to comment on what you think of Morgan Fox and her delightful Moonlight Shifter Series!
 
 
Please give a big welcome to the gorgeous Morgan Fox! First off Mrs. Fox I would like to say thank you for being here with me today and I would also like to say how much I adore your Moonlight Shifter Series.
 
What was your favorite book growing up and why?
Sadly, I did not read much as a kid. I didn’t sit still long enough. I was always day dreaming or being a busy kid with way too much imagination. I spent most of my time creating make believe worlds.
One summer I rewrote the Star Wars Trilogy to include a sexy love interest for Luke Skywalker. He so needed a strong woman to call his own.
But…the first book that ever held my attention long enough to complete didn’t happen until 1992 when I picked up a copy of R.L. Stine’s Goodnight Kiss. A Fear Street Super Chiller that was about a young girl who was lured away from her first love by another boy. His intoxicating kiss left her craving more. His kiss was the kiss of a vampire.
I couldn’t put the book down. I blasted through all 216 pages like they were nothing. That started my insatiable hunger for more books just like that. Now I have a personally library at home with more than 2000 titles covering my shelves.
 
Did you always want to be an author?
Some people are born knowing exactly what they are meant to do with their lives. I was one of them. Even though I tried to take a different path in life, I still found my way back to writing.
My first full book was completed when I was 15. It was about a family who was all musicians and while touring the country found the girls of their dreams.  
What can I say? Writing romance is in my blood and always has been.
 


We know that you have your Texas Stallion Series and the Moonlight Shifter Series which are both incredibly good, but which series would you consider to be your favorite?


       An author loves all her babies. There is something unique and magical about each and every one of my stories. I often take a stroll back through the books and get swept away by the words and see it all happening again as if I was writing it for the first time and learning each character from scratch.
       The Moonlight Shifters was the first series I started so that makes it very special. Plus, the characters have blown me away with their strength, courage and love for one another.
       Texas Stallions was my first western series and I loved the drama of the stories, living on a ranch, strong men chasing down villains to save the women they loved, and the hard working souls that poured out of each character.
       I’ve also written a series called Cowboys & Werewolves. This series is amazing to me since I took pieces of both the Moonlight Shifters and Texas Stallions and created a little Texas paranormal world all my own.
       I can’t seem to pick just one…
 
How many more books are going into your Moonlight Shifter Series?

Currently there are six books in the series:

Seduced by the Moon
Tempted by the Moon
Enticed by the Moon
Ravished by the Moon
Bewitched by the Moon
Enslaved by the Moon
 
All books are available, except Enslaved which I’m currently working on now.


Which Moonlight Shifter book is your personal favorite and why?


      I’ve loved each book so much in the series, but one in particular has stood out in my mind. Ravished by the Moon. I am in love with Dominic and Reyes and the relationship they have with the heroine. I found their chemistry explosive at times.

       And as I’m writing Enslaved by the Moon, I feel so much of what I liked about Ravished by the Moon. The passion of these characters and the turmoil they must face…simply breathtaking and a pleasure to write.  

Thanks So much for stopping by and I can't wait for the next book in your delightfully sinful Moonlight Shifter Series!

  
I gave this book a Four out of Five stars. I really like Tiffany. I can totally get a image of her as a fey witch. She has all the right traits for a innocent young fey. Smart, shy, gorgeous, and not really a fighter. BUT she does have a spark of feistiness in her that gives her a smidgen of awesomeness that I look for in a good heroine. Now Zane he is a great alpha male. Full of testosterone and oozing sexiness, curiosity, and the kind of smarts you don't find in really good looking men. He has a burning passion for this young witch that makes it that much brighter reading their story. I like how there never seems to be a boring moment. There is ALWAYS something going on in all the pages. Fighting attraction, fleeing from or taking down the enemy following them, jealousy when another man comes around Zane's mate and vice versa. Incredible! Morgan Fox created a world you want to be in where males show their females who is in charge and why they make such great protectors. I love her style of writing and can easily get lost in one of her books. Honestly, I couldn't ask for more in a great read. If you want a spicy, erotic romance with sexy werewolves and brave yet innocent heroines then I suggest you pick up one of Morgan Fox's Moonlight Shifter books.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment