Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Review of Spanking Bench Confessionals by Cleo Taurus

 
 
 
I hope y'all are having a FABILICIOUS Hump Day! Speaking of hump day, I am so thrilled to be doing a review for Spanking Bench Confessional by Cleo Taurus! This book was stunning, hot, emotional, steamy...well you get my drift. This book was giving to me in exchange for a HONTEST review.
 
 
Blurb:
 
Master of discipline, Preacher, has enjoyed an endless line of subs begging for his special brand of punishment. Every moment of control is like ambrosia until the day he meets the one woman who would need him most.

Rose is a woman with dark secrets until the seams of her chaotic lifestyle begin to slowly fall apart. Keeping everything bottled up is merely a survival tactic until she meets the one man who refuses to accept her excuses.

Will her natural submissive nature allow Preacher to help her overcome her past? Or will she run away as she has always done, leaving her empty and full of regret for the rest of her life?
 
 
MY REVIEW:
I give this a FOUR IN A HALF STARS OUT OF FIVE!! I fell so hard for Preacher. I immediately got a picture of this big buff, drop dead gorgeous hunk of baldness and just nearly sighed with absolute pleasure just from the image. When I read the description of him and I knew he would be my very next book boyfriend. He is intense but has such a tender streak that made me melt. Rose was the type of woman I could relate to. She is strong willed with a gentle soul but who needs to let her emotions flow once in a while. She lets things build up to a point that she needs Preacher's discipline to let it all out. And boy does he do it in a way that even I want to have a taste of his dark treatment. He knows the best way to letting things go is through a good, sometimes hard spanking. I found myself totally consumed in this short story and was immensely pleased with it. I truly hope to see more in this new series by talented author Cleo Taurus. I recommend this and think once you pick this short read up you will be HOOKED on Preacher too. Just make sure you have a bottle of ice water next to you just to be on the safe side. *WINK*
 
This is my absolute HONEST review and I hope you go with my recommendation to check this incredible short story out. Happy Hump Day!


2 comments:

  1. Marie you are so right about Preacher! Cleo has once again painted the perfect picture of her characters with her words. Then gives them life as well with her story. Didn't you just love how Preacher got his nick name *shivers* I think I would avoid a man who could make you confess all to him. I'm so glad Rose didn't at least until.....
    Cleo Taurus has given us quite a few wonderful and steamy stories. You should also check out "The Arrangement" her last story *sighs and fans self* Keep up the good writing Cleo and Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just couldn't take my eyes of the screen when I read this book. It was just...so consuming. In a VERY erotic way! ;) Thanks so much for commenting Terry.

      Delete