Thursday, March 27, 2014

Review of Dangerous Curves Ahead by Sugar Jamison



BLURB:
Ellis Garrett is dumping her critical boyfriend, opening a plus-size clothing store, and starting a blog—all to spread the word that fashion shouldn’t require a size-two body, and happiness should allow for the occasional cupcake. Or two. But is indulging fantasies about her sister’s long-ago ex, the still-hunky Michael Edwards, biting off more than she can chew?

Mike must be losing his detective’s touch. He doesn’t recognize Ellis when he bumps into her at Size Me Up, and he certainly doesn’t remember his ex-girlfriend’s outspoken sister being so irresistible. Her curves are indeed dangerous—and so is her wit. Could it be that Ellis is his Perfect Fit? One thing’s for sure: Mike will make it his sworn duty to find out…



MY REVIEW:

The one thing that caught my eye right away was this awesome and colorful cover. I ADORE a cover that has a curvy woman on the front of it! The title is the second thing that had me hooked on this book. It sounded fun, and downright sassy. How could I NOT be drawn in? 
When I started reading this, I was instantly taken with Ellis. She is very curvy, smart, independent, sassy, and has this super sexy detective who is CRAZY for her. Now Mike is another likable and delectable character. He is charming, strong, sexy-as-sin, and has a thing for curvy women named Ellis. 
I fell hard for this humorous and romantic read. I found myself laughing and giggling at Mike and Ellis's antics. They get into so much trouble (the VERY good kind) together that will have you sighing and shaking your head with a big ole' grin on your face.
Dangerous Curves Ahead is a laugh out loud, let-the-good-times-roll, spunky romantic fling that will have you gobbling up more. I absolutely LOVED this book and am quite enamored with Sugar Jamison and her A Perfect Fit novels and I know I will be anticipating each and every one for as long as they are written.
I gave this book a FIVE OUT OF FIVE STARS! This is an absolute MUST read for lovers of Contemporary Romance that has the perfect combination of humor, and sexy romance, and even sexier and sassier heroes and heroines.

No comments:

Post a Comment