Saturday, April 26, 2014

ARC Review of Fate by Nikki Sex

 
 
BLURB:
 
How far would you go to get something you really wanted?

Emily Malone has had a crush on her brother’s best friend, Paul, all her life.

Unfortunately, he just sees her as his friend's little sister.

Desperate and infatuated, Emily resorts to lies and deception.

She only needs one night with Paul, to finally get over this obsessive crush.

But Fate has other ideas. . .
 
 
MY REVIEW:
 
 I was really surprised by Fate. From the blurb, I just thought it was about a couple finally finding love together but its SOOO much better and more then that. Fate almost reminded me of the Fifty Shades Series. But this book I actually liked! The characters are interesting, sexy, curious and the book is well written with a nice storyline. The sex was spectacular and provocative.
I really liked how Emily ended up going to a kink club to get trained for submission and to prepare herself for the kind of sex Paul likes. She ended up not just liking it but in a way, craving it just as much as Paul.
The fact that there was some BDSM in the book was a surprise I wasn't quite expecting, considering the Blurb never mentioned it at all. That threw me for a loop and totally made this book SOOO much better.
Fate is a tempting read I couldn't put down. I give this incredibly sexy story a FOUR AND A HALF STARS OUT OF FIVE STARS. Its plain wicked and oh so delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment