Thursday, January 29, 2015

In Full Bloom by Michelle Roth ARC Review






BLURB:


From the moment that Taryn Michaels runs into her new landlord, Evan Connolly, on the stairwell, she is dangerously attracted to him. She's starting her career as a veterinarian at the Los Angeles Zoo and isn't looking for any complications. The more she gets to know him though, the more she realizes that he might be worth the risk.

Evan Connolly has moved back to L.A. to pursue his lifelong passion for growing exotic orchids. When he buys a florist shop, building and all, he gets far more than he bargained for when it comes with a gorgeous, feisty tenant. As the sparks fly between them, he's finding her more and more difficult to resist.

When they finally give into temptation, it quickly develops into something deeper. As the truth of Taryn's past comes back to haunt them, will Evan be able to break down the walls she's built around her heart? Will she let him?
 




MY REVIEW:


In Full Bloom was a sweet romance. The characters are lifelike, the story itself could easily have happened to an actual person. There was some amusing moments and some touching ones as well. The sex was perfectly erotic and sexy and a bit dirty, just the way I like my romances.  I can honestly say that In Full Bloom was a good read with a thought out plot and was put together nicely.

 As I was reading the story I expected Taryn to have a bit more fire to her personality considering the blurb mentioned her feisty-ness. She did have a bit of a spark but I can't really call her feisty. That doesn't mean that the story was lacking though or the character. I did like her and found her to be an excellent heroine. Evan was one mighty fine man too! When I first read the blurb I thought there was no way a male florist could be a sexy dominant strong man. I am happy to say Michelle Roth surprised me but good. Evan was indeed a strong male character who was both sexy AND dominant, especially in the sex scenes. It totally gave me a new perspective on florists who happen to be a man.

I gave In Full Bloom by Michelle Roth a fine FOUR OUT OF FIVE STARS! Its a delightfully sexy sweet romance with some great characters and a wonderful theme. The cover matches the story to perfection and I couldn't ask for more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment