Wednesday, December 2, 2015

ARC Review - A Honeybear Christmas by Jacqueline Sweet!







BLURB:

 When the Morrissey brothers and their mates gather for a Christmas day cook-off, nothing goes according to plan, and the untimely arrival of the Winter Witch threatens to ruin not just their dinner, but all of Bearfield.


MY REVIEW:

A Honeybear Christmas is the first book I have read by Jacqueline Sweet, but after reading this ridiculously fun, sexy, sassy story, it will NOT be my last! I loved my first glimpse of all the Morrissey brothers and their mates. I love how they all gather for the holiday in a cabin that instantly had me thinking of winter and snow and well, everything Christmas. 

We start the story with a very steamy scene between Mina and Matt outside of the cabin. I giggled when Mina's mom pulled up with Matt's hands under his mate's skirt! Too funny! I loved all the holiday fun that transpired once everyone arrives. I got to see everyone together and it was enjoyable, fun, and sexy! I am LOVING these characters that I suspect I will be spending some time back-tracking and reading the books that came before this one to not only catch up, but to see what I missed from the beginning.

I am giving this holiday treat a YUMMY FIVE SHOOTING STARS! Filled with fun, holiday cheer, steamy moments and family togetherness! A really great Holiday paranormal read! 

No comments:

Post a Comment