Monday, March 21, 2016

ARC Review - Delta Salvation (Phantom Force, Book 1) by Elle Boon!



BLURB:



FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION…For Navy SEAL Kai, he takes that vow seriously. Keeping Alexa safe is his number one priority, even if it means his heart is laid bare. 
A NAVY SEAL ‘Failure is never an option’ and Kai lives by that SEAL code. He and his team have rescued Alexa not once, but twice, and now he is faced with the biggest challenge of his life. Alexa has come to mean more than she should, but his life is too dangerous for hearts and roses, and she has had too much heartache to settle for anything less. 
A DAMSEL IN DISTRESS… Alexa is tired of all of the curveballs life has thrown at her. The final straw comes when she is confronted with a six foot plus man, who could either be her salvation or her downfall. It is up to her to convince her stubborn SEAL that they are worth taking a chance on. 
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE… When Alexa’s past is revealed and she and Kai find out she is not who she thought she was, some of the world’s most wanted come out to play. Can the team keep her alive long enough for her to prove to Kai that what they have is worth fighting for? 


MY REVIEW:

I ADORE this first book in Elle Boon's newest crossover series. Delta Salvation is full of non-stop action, sexy SEALS, one irresistible leader, and a very lucky heroine. This story is fast-paced with amazing characters and a plot that never seems to get boring. Kai is one heck of a tough and yet caring leader and his need to protect Alexa had me melting into a puddle of goo. Alexa is strong and I really connected with her because, until Kai and his team came to her rescue, she was a loner and she definitely needed someone in her corner.

Now there is plenty of times in the story that had me biting my nails, wondering what was going to happen next. And there were times I found myself giggling or sighing over something one of Kai's men did, or over the fun Kai and Alexa seemed to have in the middle of danger. And there was some sexy and delicious sex that I always appreciate with a book by Elle Boon. 

Immediately after reading Delta Salvation, I found myself rereading it just because I enjoyed the action, characters, and general story. I can't wait for the next book! I definitely have a new addiction and its all thanks to Miss Boon! This breathtaking, nail-biting, sigh worthy story gets a SPLENDID FOUR SHOOTING STARS! From cover, to the synopsis, to the story, its wonderfully written and full of everything I love! A DEFINITE MUST MUST MUST MUST READ!! 






“Damn, you keep eating me up with your eyes, and I’m gonna pounce on you like a boy,” he growled. “You have the most exquisite body. All soft curves. Makes me want to do dirty things with you.” ***Kai, Delta Salvation. Preorder your copy today and find out how long this SEAL can hold out...

have is worth fighting for?

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment