Thursday, February 2, 2017

ARC Review - Strange Lake Falls Witch by KD Jones!



BLURB:

Jay is a werewolf who isn’t looking for anything permanent until a sweet little thing crashes into his world. Two complete opposites meet and sparks go off. It would be fine if someone wasn’t trying to kill the woman his wolf wants to claim.


Cat is a witch who has to find a place to set down roots and work her magic. Her only problem is a sexy werewolf who just doesn't know how to take no for an answer. She really doesn't have time to deal with this growing attraction, but some things just can’t be ignored.


Don’t miss out on the next adventure in this tiny little town of Strange Lake Falls.
There’s a blue moon coming and this witch is going to be ready for it.


MY REVIEW:

A truly fantastic fresh paranormal romance with zing, excitement and that sexy romance that I crave! I enjoy paranormal romances because each one is interesting and I never quite know what to expect but Strange Lake Falls Witch is...fresh and different. Its a feel good romance that has plenty of magic and  chemistry that was sure to rock my world! KD Jones is a great writer and I really enjoyed this book a lot.

I loved Jay and Cat so much! I loved their sexual chemistry and the romance is so very sigh-worthy. I enjoyed every moment and every love scene and every other scene in between. I got lost easily in this book and it was such a great feeling. 

Strange Lake Falls Witch gets a TEMPTING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! Its pure enjoyment and I HIGHLY recommend this book to paranormal fans everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment