Monday, April 10, 2017

Never Be Tamed Release!


Never Be Tamed: A Steamy Bad Girl Romance by Clare James

Date of Publication: April 10, 2017



Blurb



Falling for your sister's nemesis?

Only a low-life dog would do something like that, right? And that ain't me, not anymore. I mean here I am, trying to be a stand-up guy for once in my freaking life—I'm finally making smart decisions, helping my little sister, and getting my shit together.

For once, things are finally going my way…until Jenna shows up.

As soon as I meet her, I know she's the enemy. I've heard enough to understand that she's off limits. Banned. Forbidden. Not for me!

She's the bad girl I have to stay away from if I want to keep my family intact. So I try. Trust me, I REALLY try. But it's not as easy as you'd think, and surprisingly, I discover that she's not as bad as everyone says.

Of course, she's difficult, selfish, and a royal pain in the ass, but she's also gorgeous, smart, kind, and…well, let's just say I am that low-life dog. Traitor. Turncoat. And the world's shittiest brother.

Woof. Woof.

Never Be Tamed is a hot and hilarious full-length stand-alone that can be read on its own or as part of The Impossible Love Series.



Never Be Tamed – Exclusive Excerpt

This is one of my favorite Meet Cutes I’ve ever written. It starts when my heroine’s dog takes off out of her apartment building, take a look:

When we made out way to the front door, it was propped wide open. Panic sliced through me. It's not like there were busy roads nearby, but Oscar did love to run and I wasn't sure how far I could trust him. With the two other dogs at my side, their leashes firmly wrapped in my hands, we went running to look for him.

"Oscar, Oscar!" I called out, hoping he was just around the corner. He wasn't. My eyes scoured the area, looking for my tan-and-black furball. If anything happened to him I would never forgive myself.

I looked across the courtyard, in the streets, and even the trees. Why was I looking in the trees? I didn't see him. The three of us ran across the street to the courtyard. I don't know where I was going, but I would find Oscar. Or Molly and Ruby would.
That was a good idea. I let them take the lead, weaving us through the trees, and sure enough, they did their job. My eyes locked in on my beloved…who was currently peeing on a two-legged man.

Relief washed over me. Well, it did before the mortification hit.

Reluctantly, I let my gaze climb up those legs, now soaked in my dog’s urine, over a set of nice, trim hips, and on up to what looked to be flat abs and broad chest underneath a gray T-shirt. What was he doing wearing a T-shirt in this weather? Brrr. As I continued my visual ascent, I braced myself for one very pissed off facial expression, literally. But when I got there, that face wasn't pissed off at all. The guy had his head tipped back laughing.

Whoa.

Available From


About Clare James



Clare James writes steamy contemporary romance and new adult stories, penning nearly a dozen novels. Her Entangled Brazen debut, CAUGHT, was a #1 Amazon Best-Selling Romance Series, and the touching family drama, Two-Hour Truce, also hit #1 as a category bestseller on Amazon.
Clare is fan of spunky women, gorgeous guys, and super-hot romance, and spends most of her time lost in books. When she's not reading, you can find her locked away writing. Clare is also a former dancer and still loves to get her groove on – mostly to work off her beloved cupcakes and red wine. She lives in Minneapolis with her two leading men – her husband and young son – and is always on social media chatting with readers.

Find Clare James Online

Hosted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment