Friday, May 19, 2017

ARC Review - See Through Heart by Amie Knight!



BLURB:

Ainsley came into my life in a flurry of vibrant colors, lighting my world up when all seemed lost.

It wasn’t our quiet nights by the creek or stolen kisses surrounded by a sea of cotton that saved me.  

It was her. 

She was my comfort when life threw one ugly tragedy after another at me. 

Until she dealt me the greatest blow. 

Now, abandonment, betrayal, and death darken every corner of my life.  Anger and hurt burn bright where love and trust once lived.  

But, now, she’s back.  Sure, she’s changed, but I see through it—straight to her heart.



MY REVIEW:

Who doesn't enjoy a book that is angsty, sexy, and can make every single emotion come to the surface? See Through Heart definitely brought tears to my eyes, had my heart in tatters, and then some way, Miss Knight put it back together again...so well in fact that it felt like it was never even broken. My goodness, this book was thoroughly AMAZING! Well written with well defined characters and a plot that just had it all. 

This is a romance that can tear your heart out and throw it back together again all in one moment. And the way the story came together had me happy one moment, sad the next, than hopeful, and confused, back to happy...and so on. It was incredibly emotional roller coaster ride that ended up being very thrilling. I felt like I was always on my toes. There wasn't a single moment I felt bored or like the story was lacking in any way. This is just plain and simply put, a GREAT read! Amie Knight won me over in a heartbeat and I am HOOKED.

See Through Heart is everything...EVERYTHING! It is angsty, beautiful, well written, a generally entertaining story that gets a UNFORGETTABLE FIVE SHOOTING STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment