Wednesday, April 11, 2018

ARC Review - Raising Veeta (Fiona Davenport’s Passion, Vows & Babies Kindle World) by Fifi Flowers!


BLURB:

Skeet Remington

My first love. 
The first boy to ever kiss me. 
The first boy to break my heart.
The first boy to crush my soul when he left town.

Now he’s back in town claiming to give me forever, to make my dreams come true and promising to never leave me again.

I want to believe him, but I have to wonder what he might do when he learns that things have changed and he is no longer my first priority.

Will Celeste Archer get her happily ever after?

MY REVIEW:

The first three words that popped in my head after reading this book was: stunning, sweet, and heartfelt. Raising Veeta really makes you see romance with new eyes. Instead of just concentrating on the sex, I feel that Fifi Flowers gave us a story that is all about heart, all about what good romance that is centered around love, loyalty, and doing whats right. I am beyond words at this point. This book was more than good...I feel like it changed me, my views on romance all together and made me see things with fresh eyes. 

Raising Veeta had amazing dialogue, very pleasing characters...ones I LOVED getting to know, and a plot that really digs deep into the heart and soul. It plainly and simply took my breath away with its sweetness and I believe its a ALL AROUND MUST READ!

I give this book a STUNNINGLY SWEET FIVE SHOOTING STARS! Once you read it, you will no doubt beg for more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment