Tuesday, July 28, 2020

ARC Review - How To Date A Younger Man by Kendall Ryan!

49837039


BLURB:

Tips for Surviving a Fling with a Sexy Younger Man ...

If you accidentally bang your best friend's younger brother, here are a few important tips...

One: Do NOT brag to your friend about how well-endowed her brother is.

Two: Do not go back for seconds. Or thirds.

Three: Do not let him see your muffin-top or jiggly behind. And definitely don't let him feed you cookies in bed. Cookies are bad. Remember that.

Four: Act like a damn grown up and apologize for riding him like a bull at the rodeo. And DO NOT flirt with him when he laughs at said apology.

Five: This one is crucial, so pay attention.

Do NOT under any circumstance fall in love with him. 

MY REVIEW:

I don't read a whole lot of Older women/younger men romances but I have to say, after reading Kendall Ryan's How To Date A Younger Man I really REALLY need to read more! This is one of the most sexy and fun, witty and charming romances I have read by Kendall Ryan. 

These characters were truly mesmerizing and way too adorable together. I loved the sparks and the way the romance seemed to flourish so well between Layne and Griffin. Their chemistry you could feel sizzle right off the pages and I loved how mature Griffin was for a younger man. He had ambition and charm and he knew how to seduce! And Layne, she sure was a pistol! Fun, curvy sweet and independent she and Griffin just melted my heart and I loved their banter and their story. 

How To Date A Younger Man will make readers smile and crave more. I give this book a EASY FIVE SCORCHING HOT AND FUN SHOOTING STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment