Thursday, August 5, 2021

ARC Review - Loner (A Good Guy Novel) by Jamie Schlosser!

 Loner


BLURB:

ROSALIE
I’ve been a prisoner in my own home for as long as I can remember. My mother says I’m sick in the head, and that’s why I can’t leave. And maybe she’s right.

But that doesn’t stop me from watching our new groundskeeper from my window and wanting things I shouldn’t. Like his hands on my body. His lips on my skin. Just him and me, running free in the world.

All I want is a normal life, but it’s a fantasy. Insanity.

Because no one would want a crazy girl like me.


PRESTON
I broke the cardinal rule of the private investigator business—I fell for my client’s daughter. When I agreed to go undercover to get Rosalie out of her house, I had every intention of bringing her to her father. After all, it’s what he hired me to do.

But Rosalie’s life is a tangled web of mystery, tragedy, and lies. Her loneliness calls to mine, tempting me with a chance at redemption I never thought I’d have. I refuse to deliver her from one hell to another.

Even if it means risking my life.
 


MY REVIEW:

Loner is a fairy tale retelling dream come true for me in full good guy series fashion! 

Loner was a sweet, amusing, sexy and sincerely heart stopping irresistible romance that makes this final book in one of my all time favorite series one of the best endings ever! I am sad that this series is ending but exceedingly satisfied with this final book. Preston and Rosalie made me smile so much and I enjoyed this version of Rapunzel more than I ever imagined I would. This story really did give me the warm and fuzzies and I didn't for a moment want to stop reading it. Yet, I forced myself to take my time. And really, I think that was the best thing because I really savored this. I made it last as long as I could and now that I read it, I am looking VERY MUCH forward to doing a re-read of the whole Good Guy series. But before I do that, let me tell you all that you will SWOON, fall head over heels HARD for Preston. And Rosalie will make you laugh and smile and dream big dreams. These two have a sweet connection that I adored very much and there were moments of pure bliss, excitement and sweet and sexy romance that made this book the best thing I have read all year. I really can't say enough great things about Loner, I honestly can't! 

LONER GETS A SWOON WORTHY, WILL-MELT-YOUR-HEART-LIKE-CHOCOLATE-ON-A-HOT-SIDEWALK FIVE DELECTABLE HAPPILY EVER AFTER STARS!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment