Monday, September 20, 2021

ALC Review of Blades of Arris: Sithe by Starla Night!

 



BLURB:

It’s a routine mission. Hunt down the ones who dared – dared – steal our sacred procreation metal from us, the rulers of the empire.

The Arrisans conquered Earth in a day. They smashed into our helpless planet like a wrecking ball, and overnight, everything changed.

That’s what our history books say.

The truth is, I’ve never seen an Arrisan face-to-face. But when my lone medical ship is attacked by ruthless pirates, the nightmare that hunts them down is no hero. Cloaked in assassin’s gray, metal scythes fused to his wrist-bones, he is the grim reaper of the conquerors. The Arrisan elite special forces. A blade.

Luckily for me, he’s in a good mood now that he’s the last man standing in the blood-soaked ruins of my bridge, so he lets me live. After all, I’m just a lesser. Clearly I’m no threat.

Until his body starts reacting to mine…

*** From the author of the Lords of Atlantis and Onyx Dragons comes a dazzling new series full of unique alien shifters, fierce passion, and loyal warriors who find their fated mates in the stars. Each full-length book is a complete romance with an epic happily-ever-after. Claim your conqueror today!

TRIGGER WARNING: coercive situations may disturb readers who enjoy my other enthusiastically consensual series.
 


MY REVIEW:

I admit I do not listen to a ton of audiobooks. Yet I am REALLY glad I was lucky to snag an ALC of Sithe because it really brought the whole story to satisfying life! 

I really liked the narrators for Sithe. I loved that there was more than one; one for Catarine and one for Sithe. Having a dual narration was not only enjoyable but it was easier to get into the story and I found everything going on in the book to be much clearer and sexier and more bold if that is even possible. I honestly loved it and really I am psyched to get the next audiobook! I am thinking I may just have to get this book in both paperback as well as audible too because I loved it so much. 

Just going on the narrators and how the story was read, I give this amazing audiobook a SPECTACULAR FIVE OUT OF THIS WORLD STARS!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment