Friday, February 11, 2022

ARC Review - Matched To The Monsters, Too! : Mail Order Brides by Rena Marks!



BLURB:

Two choices. Alien monster or human monster?

Unfortunately, I don’t get a choice.
When I’m sold to the planet Pimeon by my fiancé, the President of Earth, it’s with the duty of uncovering their secrets and weaknesses. It’s to infiltrate the familial relationship of the leader and cause a rift.
Only then will I be allowed to return home.

The Match Program put together by the Britonian race announces me as the first candidate after my brother’s successful match. Unfortunately, the human female it picks is the one cast off by my new sister’s father, the one who lost her title of First Lady. Can I win her over? Or is she too far gone?
But neither of us have a choice when she turns up on our planet pregnant.

Disclaimer: This story contains sensitive issues of abuse, though not with explicit detail, that may be offensive to some. Please be advised that is fiction and romance and if you do decide to keep reading, you’ll find the characters will receive personal growth and their happy-ever-after ending.

MY REVIEW:

Matched To The Monster Too was OUTSTANDING! More angst, sexy tentacled heroes and a heroine who isn't at all as bad as we originally presumed from the first book. This story was so easy to dive into and love!

These sexy monster heroes are AMAZING and Stratek really made my heart melt and sigh. I loved his passionate and playful side as well as his protective and caring one too. Tessa is a strong heroine who has a strong will and is amazingly resilient. I was thrilled to see her get with a good guy, especially since she had to deal with such a horrible person as the President is. Stratek treats her nice and the way their romance blossomed really got to me right in the heart. I am honestly addicted to these sexy aliens and I really hope to see more of them get their own stories. These are some really great reads! 

I give this book a SENSATIONAL FIVE MUST READ STARS!! This alien world with its unique beauty and even better heroes should NOT be missed!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment