Friday, February 24, 2023

ARC Review - Entangled To The Naga by Jade Waltz!



BLURB:

The fact that I had crash-landed on a desert planet was the least of my concerns...
When we were attacked, our dream cruise went down in flames.
Rescued by a Naga prince, he swears to protect me for a price—I have to agree to become his mate.

If I do, I will not only save myself but also those who have crashed here with me.
If I don't, his clan will leave our fate to the stars.

I resist at first, but the more I get to know this crimson male, I find myself increasingly captivated by his charm.
As my heart becomes entwined with his over time, I begin to wonder...will our people ever allow us to be together?


MY REVIEW:

I was so excited to read a new book featuring a naga hero, especially since I am finding that these types of monsters are fast becoming a favorite of mine! Jade Waltz wrote a really good story here.

 Sweet, fast paced romance that had some wooing which was really cute and charming. The environment and world were vivid and unique while the hero was a definite sexy as sin naga prince and our heroine was bold, respectful and really fascinating. I liked Reva's personality and liked Sisqo's charms. The story itself was adorable and I am really looking forward to seeing Reva's friends stories. I am so glad I read this book and can't wait for more!

Entangled To The Naga gets a FOUR TOO CUTE FOR WORDS STARS! A worthy naga romance! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment