Thursday, August 13, 2015

Netgalley ARC - Playing With Fire by Kate Meader




BLURB:

From popular romance author Kate Meader comes the second novel in Hot in Chicago, a brand-new, sizzling series that follows a group of firefighting foster siblings and their blazing hot love interests!

As the only female firefighter at Engine Co. 6, Alexandra Dempsey gets it from all sides: the male coworkers who think she can’t do the job, the wives and girlfriends who see her as a threat to their firefighter men, and her overprotective foster brothers who want to shelter their baby sister at all costs. So when she single-handedly saves the life of Eli Cooper, Chicago’s devastatingly handsome mayor, she assumes the respect she’s longed for will finally come her way. But it seems Mr. Mayor has other ideas…

Eli Cooper’s mayoral ratings are plummeting, his chances at reelection dead in the water. When a sexy, curvaceous firefighter gives him the kiss of life, she does more than bring him back to the land of the living—she also breathes vitality into his campaign. Riding the wave of their feel-good story might prop up Eli’s flagging political fortunes, but the sizzling attraction between them can go nowhere; he’s her boss, and there are rules that must be obeyed. But you know what they say about rules: they’re made to be broken…



MY REVIEW:

Looking for a book that sizzles and crackles with humor, fun characters, sexy dialogue and has a plot that will keep you entertained till the last page? Then pick up Playing With Fire by Kate Meader. This book was so much fun reading! I loved Eli and Alexandra. You can sense the sizzle between these two immediately. Between the sexual tension and the laugh out loud moments, and the freaking HOT sex, it was hard to put this book down. In fact, since this was the first book I read in Miss Meader's  Hot In Chicago series, I immediately bought the first one as soon as I finished. Yes, its THAT good! 

The writing was amazing and the characters were sexy and totally unforgettable. I enjoyed the banter between Eli and Alexandra so much that I found myself smiling and giggling constantly as I was reading. I think Kate Meader is a wonderful author and I am SO glad I got accepted to read and review this book through Netgalley! Miss Meader is going on my " MUST HAVE BOOKS" shelf. Its an irresistible fun romance that will have readers flocking to Miss Meader for more! Playing With Fire gets a FLAMING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! Its outrageously fun and so damn sexy. I just LOVE the Hot in Chicago series!




No comments:

Post a Comment