Monday, September 5, 2016

ARC Review - The Edge of Dominance (Doms of Her Life 4) by Shayla Black, Jenna Jacob, and Isabella LaPearl!



BLURB:
Now that Macen “Hammer” Hammerman shares the bond he’s long craved with Raine Kendall and his best friend, Liam O’Neill, he should be looking forward to a bright future. But recent trauma has exhumed the demons Hammer thought long buried. He must confront them while Raine fights to forget her past and Liam struggles to keep their new family intact. 

When a shadowy figure emerges, determined to right old wrongs, he sets in motion a plot that threatens to tear the trio apart forever. With emotions running high and forces mounting against them, can they battle their foes and bury their ghosts so they can live happily ever after?


MY REVIEW:

Oh my goodness, This incredible fourth installment in The Doms of Her Life series was full of nail-biting drama and twists that I did NOT expect! I felt like Hammer, Raine, and Liam grew so much in this book. They are stronger, more potent together, and all determined to do their best to get their happily ever after.

The Edge Of Dominance was, I thought, more emotional than the last book in the series. I found myself crying with everything that was happening. Yet, I also found myself awed and amazed by Raine. She changed so much and has become even stronger willed and I loved that! And we learn a thing or two of Liam that had me shocked and incredibly intrigued. There were twists I did NOT expect...AT ALL in this type of story, but some how, it not only worked, it made the story even better. 

Lets not forget the incredible sexy scenes too! These scenes were more loving and sensual and divine. Sweet, ULTRA HOT, and tender, I found myself constantly nibbling my lip and taking small breaks just to give myself time to cool down. And the ending? DAMN, IT WAS SOOOO GOOD! I am going to miss this outstanding series. I give The Edge Of Dominance a VERY SEXY FIVE SHOOTING STARS! With all the unexpected twists and surprises, it should get a TEN but a FIVE should do nicely. I HIGHLY Recommend this series to all those menage lovers like myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment