Friday, September 9, 2016

Review - Cravings (Alpha City 2) by Bryce Evans!



BLURB:

Zoey Malone has it all. Her best friend is now her sister in law, and her partner in a new and thriving business, she’s treated like a princess by the members of her pack, and she’s found the man she wants to give her heart to in Kayden Lynn, Alpha of the Panther Pride. When business takes her to sunny Las Vegas and puts her in the path of Alpha wolf Johnny Ringo; she has to make a decision between the guaranteed security Johnny offers, and a deep soul-stealing love with Kayden. 

Forced back to her hometown, and hurt by the man who’s held her heart for years, she and the rest of the Malone Pack are threatened by outside forces. Will Kayden be the man she knows he can be, and come to her rescue, or will his pride put an end to their future before it starts?

MY REVIEW:

DAMN!! ANOTHER PASSIONATE, SEXY, STUBBORN PARANORMAL ROMANCE THAT I DID NOT WANT TO END STORY BY BRYCE EVANS!! I was SO excited to read Zoey's story, especially after reading Obsessions! I really liked Zoey and her wonderfully sprite personality. And I was very interested in Kayden's cool, calm personality and I couldn't wait to see how these two would turn out. 

I was not disappointed in the least either. I loved the dark undertones of this paranormal series. I know I said this in my last review, but I can't believe I haven't read this series earlier. It is SO addicting! I love..and I mean LOVE how Miss Evans created this Alpha City and its occupants. And these romances sizzle like you wouldn't believe! And when Kayden finally gets his head out of his butt and stop fighting his desires with Zoey, Things become so passionate and sexy and just AMAZING, I was completely captivated and happy! 

Cravings gets a SINFULLY DELICIOUS FIVE SHOOTING STARS! There isn't anything better or hotter than these Alpha City books. GIVE ME MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment