Thursday, July 12, 2018

Ariel's Antics (Sea Shenanigans Book 2) by Robyn Peterman!



BLURB:

Ariel 

What in the clam shell does a Mermaid have to do to find true love? 

I’m bored. And if I’m being honest, I’m jealous. I want my sister to have her happily ever after. I do. But I want my own adventures and my own true love. For two hundred years I’ve suffered through one immortal asshat after another while stuck on Mystical Isle. And while running a tourist trap for humans might be entertaining, I’m never going to find my true love in this sea of monotony. 

Of course, there is a Selkie… the sexiest most idiotic man-seal I’ve ever had the misfortune of swimming across—definitely an asshat. Unfortunately, the dork still invades my dreams on a regular basis. 

finally have a shot at an adventure. I must save our island home. However, the mission is to seek out the very Selkie who stole my heart… the same asshat whose Johnson I’d tried to truncate. 

Holy hell and seashells. Only I would agree to a tsunami waiting to happen. 

Ask any tuna you happen to see… Who’s the craziest Mermaid? That would be me. 


Keith 

What in Poseidon’s rum soaked arse does a three hundred year old Selkie do when his parents desert him and leave him to fend for himself? 

I mean, my Gods, laundry and cooking are dangerous business. 

Wait. What would Aquaman do? More specifically—what would Jason Momoa do? 

He would save the day and the damsel… I simply needed to find a day and a damsel to save. 

Maybe the only thing missing in my life is the beautiful blue haired Mermaid who wants to lop my Johnson off. Wait. No. A Johnson-less Selkie is not something I aspire to. 

And to make matters worse, my mother is up my backside for grand-Selkies… 

Grand-Selkies mean I have to impregnate someone. Impregnating someone means that I have to find a mate. Finding a mate means I have to get a job and use my gift—whatever that is. 

This could be a problem. 

Whatever. I’m going for it. Why? 

Because that’s what freakin’ Aquaman would do. 


MY REVIEW:

I don't know how Robyn Peterman does it, but somehow, she made Ariel's Antics even funnier, more outrageous, more insane than the first one! I know that might sound like a bad thing, but honestly its one of the things I love most about Miss Peterman. And her Sea Shenanigans series so far is beyond amusing. The first book was fun and had me rolling over laughing, but Ariel's Antics had me laughing so HARD, my sides hurt HOURS after I finished it! 

Ariel is a fast paced, full of craziness and snark that will bowl you over with humor! The chemistry between Keith and Ariel is glorious and OFF THE CHARTS H-O-T. The antics that follow through in this book were something ONLY Robyn Peterman could imagine and frankly, it intrigued, delighted and some of it, might of horrified me. I got a real kick out of this book and couldn't think of anything I enjoy more than a read like this...one that blows the mind!

Ariel's Antics gets a FRISKY AND FUNNY FIVE BIG SHOOTING STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment