Saturday, November 23, 2019

ARC Review: Drawn To The Alpha (Alphas In Heat book 2) by Olivia T. Turner!



BLURB:



I didn’t want a mate.
Never have.
But when I walked into that kindergarten classroom and saw the new teacher…
…man, everything changed.
Because the guy who never needed a girl is suddenly obsessed with one.
My inner grizzly wants her as our mate.
I want her for everything.
And this firefighting grizzly bear shifter is ready to burn the world down to get her.


Ready for an alpha who can handle the heat and likes his girl with some meat? Carter is a dominant Over-The-Top grizzly bear shifter who will have you howling for more. This is the second book in the Alphas In Heat series featuring the bear shifters from the Blackcloud Point fire station. Fire-fighting bear shifters? Yes, please!
The books can be read in any order.

This fireman romance shifter book is SAFE, with no cheating, and a furry HEA guaranteed. Enjoy! 

MY REVIEW:

I couldn't resist Drawn to The Alpha! Nothing melted my heart more than seeing a strong, adamant alpha male shifter who wasn't interested in having a mate, fall head over heels in love with her the moment he scents and sees her. This sexy read is fast paced, hot as hell read with a fantastic plot that made me eager for more and a heat level that was CRAZY IRRESISTIBLE!

I do enjoy a good shifter romance but this book isn't just good...its AMAZING and OH SO PERFECT! I loved that Carter is a firefighter and his mate is a kindergarten teacher who is more or less a damsel in distress. There is lots of moments that Carter's possessive, protective nature gets my heart to racing fast and the butterflies to take flight in my tummy. Utterly sweet!

Drawn to The Alpha gets a CRAZY GOOD FIVE IRRESISTIBLE STARS! 


No comments:

Post a Comment