Thursday, November 21, 2019

ARC Review: Sleighing Mr. Right (Curves for Christmas Novella) by Hope Ford!



BLURB:

Sleighing Mr. Right
An Alpha Older Man and Curvy Younger Woman Romance

Candy
I’m looking for Mr. Right and he needs to check off everything on my list.
I think I found him… that is until I find out there’s something he’s not telling me.
He lied to me because of my crazy list. But maybe what I thought was a “big no” is actually a “big yes.”
Now, I have to figure out how to make him my Mr. Right… instead of my Mr. Right Now.

Cane
I had given up on women. She had given up on Christmas. We both take a risk and find out we are exactly what each other needs.
But when I keep something hidden from her, something that is a “big no” on her list, she walks away.
If she gives me a chance, I’m going to prove to her that I want to be her man... her family... her forever.

This is a Steamy, Sweet, Short Story Romance. No Cliffhangers.
This is the first book in the Curves For Christmas Series.
If you love short romances with insta love, hot love scenes, and a sweet story, then this one is for you.

MY REVIEW:

Sleighing Mr. Right is the most magical, sweet, and delectably steamy novella I could of ever imagined! 

This Curves For Christmas novella was downright amazing and spectacularly sweet with a perfectly curvy heroine and a possessive and protective alpha that stole my heart. I was pleasantly surprised with this story. It put me in a good mood and made me sappy and eager for the upcoming Christmas holiday. There was also a lot of heart in this story that made this story extra sweet!

Sleighing Mr. Right gets a HAPPY AND SATISFYING FIVE SWEET AND SEXY STARS!  


No comments:

Post a Comment