Saturday, June 20, 2020

ARC Review - Warriors Of Stone: A Paranormal Gargoyle Shifter Trilogy by Emma Alisyn!


MY REVIEW:

Emma Alisyn's gargoly shifter stories are wildly entertaining, fun, sexy, adventurous with characters that are interesting and full of life and passion and the plots range from action packed and sexy to a slower pace and simmering. 

I honestly wished I picked these books up sooner! I fell in love with these strong and capable and alpha heroes and I really liked the heroines. They are beautiful, smart and they would make amazing friends if in RL if they were real. The stories themselves were hard to put down. When one book ended, I found myself continuing immediately into the next one without pausing because I was becoming addicted. These are all well written and fantastic reads!

These Warriors of Stone gets a WILD FOUR AND A HALF SEXY AND FUN STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment