Wednesday, September 30, 2020

ARC Review - Caught ( A Sea Temptress Novel book 1) by Kimberley Cale!

 Caught A Mermaid Romance (Sea Temptress Series Book 1)


BLURB:

A vengeful pirate…
Ruthless pirate captain Quinn O’Connor is bent on getting revenge on the creatures who wrecked his ship and killed his crew. When he claims their leader as his captive, he doesn’t expect the scorching consequences that come with being stranded with her on a mysterious island.

A beautiful sea temptress…
Lorelei, a daughter of Poseidon, is willing to bargain with the dangerous pirate who captured her in order to save the ones she loves. He believes the worst of her and her kind, and when he drags her onto dry land, turning her beautiful tail into a pair of unsteady legs, she’s not sure if she’ll be able to return home—and soon she starts to wonder if she really wants to.

Magic and mayhem bring them together…
With each smoldering kiss, each heated touch, their desire blazes higher. Can they overcome misunderstandings and monstrous enemies seeking to tear them apart? Will a mermaid challenge her fate for the love of a pirate? Will the vengeful pirate give up his revenge and take on a god to save his mermaid?


MY REVIEW:


Ok, I am in love with this historical romance/PNR! Unique storyline, fiery chemistry, smoldering personalities and a adventurous ride that will leave a reader on the edge of their seats!

I was pleasantly surprised to find myself enchanted and on the edge of my seat with this new to me author's book. The story kept me entertained from start to finish, not fully knowing where it was going to go. I read this book in just a couple days and thought about it every time I put it down to go do a chore or to make dinner. Its not very often anymore I get fully distracted by a book. I like that. this story isn't something you read often and that held a LOT of appeal for me. That and I have been fascinated with mermaids since I was a little girl and I seen The Little Mermaid. This is a definite adult themed story but my goodness, it was a thrilling one! I can't wait to read the second one.

Caught gets a INTRIGUING FOUR EXCITING AND FRESH STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment