Sunday, September 27, 2020

ARC Review - Fallen For The Enemy ( Banking On Love 1) by Loni Ree!

 Falling for my Enemy (Banking on Love Book 1) by [Loni Ree, Yoly Cortez]


BLURB:


When the choice is love or money, there's only one option...

ROAN

Chestnut Landing is stuck in the nineteen fifties. It's my legacy as Sutherland Roan Banks IV to change that. 
I've bought up the entire Main Street, and with my help, this back-dated little town will become a thriving metropolis. 
There's just one problem. The current tenants of Main Street are happy living in the past and heavily resistant to my plans.  
Especially, Addelyn Edwards the owner of the all-natural soap shop, Soap Addiction.
Given a chance, she'd run me right out of town. 
Personally, I'd rather the beautiful soap-maker ran straight into my arms... 

ADDIE 

Sutherland R. Banks IV is trying to ruin my life. He's destroying the town I love, and he's shutting my business down. 
I won't let him. 
I need all of my focus on fighting this invisible faux, but when the man of my dreams walks through the coffee shop's doors, I'm open to distraction. 
Roan is everything I ever imagined in a man. He's tall, handsome, giving. He treats me like a queen and makes me feel like everything is going to be OK as long as I have him fighting in my corner. 
He'll help me beat Sutherland Roan Banks IV and keep my business from crumbling, I just know it. 

Wait...Roan is Sutherland R. Banks. Am I falling for my enemy?


MY REVIEW:


I have fallen hard for Fallen For The Enemy! The first thing that immediately grabs my attention is this stunner of a cover! So beautiful and sexy at the same time, I instantly knew this story was going to be awesome!

Fallen For The Enemy is sexy, fast fun with a mouth-watering hero and a brilliant and bold heroine. I really liked how Roan kept his true identity a secret from Addie. It made for the perfect drama when it came out and it made it entertaining to see Roan get to work on making things right. This read was sweet, fast paced fun with plenty of sizzle and a heart melting romance. I finished this story waaaaay too fast and then wanted to do an immediate reread because it was that good. I do hope this book is available on paperback because I MUST own a physical copy. I. Just. Must.

Fallen For The Enemy gets a SEXY SWEET FIVE YUMMY STARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment