Sunday, December 13, 2020

ARC Review - Hellishly Ever After (Infernal Covenant, #1) by Nadine Mutas!

 Hellishly Ever After (Infernal Covenant, #1)


BLURB:

Ever held a seance and accidentally trapped a demon into marriage? No takers? Just me? Crap.
Marriage is my idea of hell, at least until the day an unfairly hot demon shows up in my apartment and drags me to actual Hell—as his wife. I’d honestly rather have a root canal without sedation than marry anyone, least of all a surly—even if damnably attractive—demon, but I’m bound to the contract stupid teenage Me made with Azazel when I accidentally summoned and trapped him into marriage, to be consummated if I were still single at twenty-five.
I’d forgotten all about it.
He hasn’t.
And now he’s here to claim me.
Neither of us is thrilled about this marriage-of-inconvenience, but what I hate even more than the idea of being married...is being ignored. So when Azazel intends to simply park me out of sight and mind at the other end of his estate in Hell, I make it my newly eternal life’s mission to be as much of a real inconvenience for him as possible.
It’s all fun and games, until I find a soul that shouldn’t be in Hell, stumble smack-dab into the middle of a demon family feud…and the banter between me and Azazel turns so hot it might consume me.
 


MY REVIEW:

WHAT AN INCREDIBLY, WITTY, OUTRAGEOUSLY ENTERTAINING, WICKEDLY AND SENSUALLY CHARGED PNR THAT SET MY HEART A-FLAME RIGHT ALONG WITH MY VERY WITS! 

Hellishly Ever After took my breath away with its magnificence, its gut wrenching moments, and mesmerizing and terrifying Hellish scenery that made me feel like Nadine Mutas herself seen into my very mind what I truly imagined Hell to be and look like! It was a visual shock to all my senses that left me stunned and amazed!

Azazel is one awe-inspiring demon who is, hands down, the sexiest and surprising hero I have read this year! He is dangerous and at first, seemed irritated and aloof but as the story unfolded, I seen him transform into a seriously devastatingly charming and sinful hero who made my heart flip flop in my chest. And Zoe is his perfect match in every way, even if she is a human! She is witty, beautiful, stubborn and fun...I liked her immensely! The crackling energy between Azazel and Zoe made sparks pop and fizzle with every turn of the page and every sexually charged encounter. Their banter had me laughing out loud while their story gave me SO MANY OF THE FEELS! In fact I was almost raw from some of the unexpected seriousness and heart wrenching scenes that had tears spilling down my cheeks. This was one story I can honestly say is the BEST BOOK I HAVE READ THIS YEAR! HANDS. FREAKING. DOWN. I can't even begin to tell you how much I loved this book. I am already thinking about jumping back to the very beginning and starting it again because this book, to me, was EVERYTHING! I really...REALLY hope this comes out on paperback because I WANT IT! Like REALLY REALLY BAD want it. I am BLOWN THE EFF AWAY by Hellishly Ever After!

This deliciously, amazing book, gets a INIFINITE AMOUNT OF STARS! I honestly can't even come up with a number that makes sense...THATS HOW GOOD THIS BOOK WAS! It is SOOOOOOOO WORTH THE WAIT! AN ABSOLUTE TREASURE THROUGH AND THROUGH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment