Saturday, December 5, 2020

ARC Review - Sound Of Madness (Broken Crown Trilogy Book #2) by Maria Luis!

 


Sound of Madness (Broken Crown, #2)

BLURB:

He is my ruin.
My complete and utter devastation.

Loyalty or death.
I make my choice in a palace of flames, and wake to total darkness . . .

And at his mercy.

Calloused hands bring hell to my door and his velvet voice spews only poison.

“A traitor to the queen,” he calls me, and though I don’t know his name, it’s clear that he’s no Prince Charming.

Monster.
Villain.
A man who demands that I take it all—and submit.

But no one will ever mistake me for a damsel in distress.

He wants me on my knees, but it won’t be me who breaks.

Only, falling for the most hated man in England was not the plan.

If war is hell, then love is carnage, and the blood that’s spilled belongs to us both.
 

MY REVIEW:

I wasn't prepared for this jaw dropping, heart thumping twisty story that led me on an adventure that had me biting my nails and sitting on edge, breathlessly turning the pages and being surprised time and time again!

Rowena is they type of heroine I never expected. She has secrets and is tough...tougher and stronger and more incredible than ANY heroine I have EVER read. And Damien is wicked and scary and is full of surprises...both good and not so good but my goodness, him and Rowena burn up the pages with both their passions and their twisty, unpredictable secrets. This story had twists so unexpected and mind blowing, it left me reeling! I lost count the number of times I was thrown for a loop. I LOVE that I didn't have a clue what was going to happen next. Maria Luis put together something so dark, twisted, and unforgettable, I won't be able to sit still until I get the very last book! And I need to just take a moment and say....if you think you read some good cliffhangers in the past, be prepared, you haven't read anything yet. This has one seriously eye popping, holy-crap-I-wasn't-expecting-THAT cliffy that has officially left me in the worst kind of book hangover...I now don't have a clue what I am supposed to do now....WOW! 

Sound Of Madness gets a MADENNING FIVE UNPREDICTABLE, UNPUTDOWNALBE STARS! No reader will be bored with this trilogy I tell you. Its a MUST read, MUST OWN trilogy EVER...and its not quite over yet! 

1 comment:

  1. Can you hear me crying through the computer? Oh my goodness, MY HEART is so happy that you loved it and I'm speechless from your review. Thank you for taking a chance on this world of mine, Marie! I'm so so thrilled that you love it!!!

    ReplyDelete