Saturday, March 20, 2021

ARC Review - Beyond The Black Mist (The Familiar Curse # 2) by C.L. Bright!

 Beyond the Black Mist (The Familiar Curse #2)


BLURB:

Star-crossed lovers separated by magic and fate.

Juliet and Dante’s tale continues.

After spending much of her life fighting her destiny, Juliet is finally ready to take her place as the future leader of the Heathergate Refuge. No matter what it takes, she will return to her home. Only one thing matters more—finding Dante.

With the help of new allies, each tries to make their way back to each other, but nothing is going according to plan.

Their enemies are closing in.

Will Dante and Juliet find happiness?

Can Juliet make it back to her home in time to stop her treacherous stepmother?
 


MY REVIEW:

I love following Juliet and Dante so much! This world is not only fascinating and unique but enchanting and full of wonder and mystery too. 

The second Familiar Curse novel starts pretty much where the first book left off.  Beyond The Black Mist got more intriguing and Juliet and Dante's love for each other felt innocent, real, passionate and was quite amazing. I loved watching these two fight for each other and enjoyed them get through the danger that lurked throughout the story. The plot definitely thickened within this second book and I really got into it big time. Everything about this series is stealing my heart and I know once I finish it, I will have to buy these books in paperback because the love I have for this stunning new series is crazy high! I can't wait to find out how things turn out in the third book! 

Beyond The Black Mist gets a FIVE AMAZING AND EXCITING STARS THAT JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment