Sunday, March 14, 2021

ARC Review - Sinning With Mia (Deluded Serenity #1) by Cassandra Lawson!

 Sinning with Mia (Deluded Serenity #1)


BLURB:

Mia is a mistake I can’t resist repeating.

Our one night together played out like some overdone cliché.

The only two single people at a wedding, we practically fell into bed. I can’t even blame it on alcohol since neither of us had been drinking.

It was all Mia. I was drunk on her laughter, her scent, and her taste.

Months later, I still want her, but that’s not going to happen. We both agreed there would be no repeat of that night. Mia is my friend, and nothing more.

One phone call changes everything.

I’ve rescued Mia from bad dates before, but never by pretending to be her boyfriend at a sex club.

How much temptation can a man take?

After spending months acting like there is nothing more than friendship between us, I’m done pretending. I have six weeks until my band leaves for our first big tour to convince Mia’s she mine.

I plan to win her over one seduction at a time.
 


MY REVIEW:

Sinning With Mia was a good story with heat, humor, lightness with fun banter and a romance that made my heart happy! 

I was excited for this book when it hit my kindle and for good reason! Mia and Lex are so cute together. The bedroom scenes were equal parts fun and super hot. I loved the way the story was light and fun. It didn't feel overly serious and wasn't a downer. It is the kind of book I think every reader will find entertaining and feel happy about reading. The BDSM elements made it sexier too and heightened my pleasure in the story a couple of notches. Mia and Lex are a lovable couple and I can easily picture them in real life making their friends smile. It really was a great read!

Sinning With Mia gets a SEXY AND FUN FILLED FOUR AND A HALF SHOOTING STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment