Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Review of The Accidental Hedonist by Tim Goodwood




     Today I decided to sneak in a review and boy, its much different than most of the romances I have rated and reviewed. Its certainly one of the most HARDEST books I had to rate as of yet as well. This isn't so much a romance as a man's discovery and exploration of his sexuality. It had me laughing at points and shaking my head at others. But it also had me...intrigued too.
 
 Blurb:
 
British boy, Tim Goodwood, doesn't know what to make of his ever growing sexuality. Several fumbling encounters with his bum hole lead him on a startling journey of self discovery with the opposite sex in various and completely inappropriate places that lead to serious consequences of a cock-blocking nature.

This is Tim's POV and it was at times exhilarating and downright laughable as he went about exploring what he liked in sex. It took me a long while to settle with a rating. After a couple of sleepless nights and days pondering what to give this book, I decided in the end the one that had me the most comfortable was a Three out of Five Stars. This is a unique story and I am definitely wondering what else will happen in Part 2. This book should not be taken lightly though. It is about a man finding his own way around his sexuality and exploring every possibility. Its funny, arousing, and just downright interesting.






No comments:

Post a Comment