Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Netgalley ARC Review - In The Company of Wolves by Paige Tyler



BLURB:

There’s a new gang of criminals in town and it’s organized, ruthless, and, most importantly, a pack of wolf shifters. Eric Becker and his Dallas SWAT Team are determined to rid their streets of these lowlifes, but when his fellow cops collide with the criminals in a shoot-out, he finds himself face–to-face with the most beautiful woman he’s ever seen.

Incapable of shooting or arresting the alluring shifter who’s stolen his heart, Becker decides to hide her and leave the scene with the rest of his team. Now Jayna, his mystery woman, is left not only wondering why she was protected, but also what a street-savvy thief like her is going to do with a hot alpha wolf officer like him…



MY REVIEW:

EXCITING, LIP-BITINGLY SEXY, AND FREAKING HOTTER THAN THE FIRES OF HELL!! I haven't read many of Paige Tyler's books and I can't for the life of me, figure out why. I fell HARD for this book from the moment Eric Becker hides his mate, a fiery and spirited street thief who is in the middle of a shoot-out. How can any red-blooded woman not swoon over a sexy cop saving a woman's life? Especially when that woman, happens to be his mate? I couldn't help but to inwardly sigh over that act and everything else that happens after that. These characters were out of this world amazing and the writing and plot was spectacular!

The sparks flew unchecked between Jayna and Eric. And I am practically in love with our hero, Eric. The sex is AMAZINGLY GOOD and the love and feeling that was poured into this book will just literally take your breath away. I loved the passion, the bit of angst, action, and above everything else, the romance! I honestly want to dive into this series and never want to leave. Its THAT good!

In The Company of Wolves got a MARVELOUS FIVE SHOOTING STARS from me! I can't think of one thing that I found wrong with the story. It is an exciting and amazingly written book that readers will adore. A MUST HAVE BOOK.


No comments:

Post a Comment