Thursday, June 9, 2016

Netgalley ARC Review - Prime Minister by Ainsley Booth and Sadie Haller!



BLURB:

Gavin: 
Ellie Montague is smart, sensitive, and so gorgeous it hurts to look at her. She’s also an intern in my office. The office of the Prime Minister of Canada.* 
That’s me. The PM. 
She calls me that because when she calls me Sir, I get hard and she gets flustered, and as long as she’s my intern, I can’t twist my hands in her strawberry-blonde hair and show her what else I’d like her to do with that pretty pink mouth.** 

Ellie: 
How much I like the PM varies on a daily basis. He’s intense, controlling, and a perfectionist in every way—and he demands the same of his staff. 
How much I want him never wavers. 
There’s something about him that tugs at me deep inside, and makes me wish that just once he’d cross the line in a late night work session. I’d take that secret to the grave if it meant I got a taste of the barely restrained beast inside him.*** 


MY REVIEW:

HOT HOT HOT! Prime Minister sizzled! I loved the simmering chemistry between Gavin and Ellie and the sex...WOW...I mean WOW! Its perfectly romantic with that wicked delightful BDSM play that had my knees weak and my breaths panting. 

Gavin is mouth wateringly gorgeous, slightly arrogant and seriously seductive. Ellie, spirited, beautiful, a perfect challenge and delight for Gavin. I loved how these two were with each other whenever they came together. I could practically feel the crackle of energy these two shared from the moment they met each other. And when they finally give in to their desire, my ereader practically needed an extinguisher, it was THAT HOT!

Both Ainsley Booth and Sadie Haller created a work of art with this book. To say this is a new favorite is putting it lightly. I enjoyed this book so much, I already want to do a reread! I hope to see more books by these two incredible authors VERY soon because this book was absolutely exciting. This gets a SUCCULENT FIVE SHOOTING STARS and it deserves each and every one...and then some!


No comments:

Post a Comment