Friday, June 10, 2016

Netgalley ARC Review - Seared On My Soul by Cole Gibson!



BLURB:

She’s so young, so full of life…

I couldn’t let her die…

Even if she made the world’s worst coffee.

Emily Garret never asked to be rescued, let alone by a walking JCrew ad whose idea of fun is probably managing his stock portfolio and watching the nightly news. Then again, she never thought she would wind upside-down in a ditch after a night having a little too much fun.

Reece Montgomery never planned on being anyone’s hero, especially the foul-mouthed, bleach-blonde barista from the local coffee shop. He thinks there’s more to Emily than her tattoos, and lip ring, but getting close means letting her into his past and meeting his ghosts.

And he’s not sure she’s ready for that battlefield.



MY REVIEW:

Seared On My Soul was an emotional, tug-of-war type of romance that will leave you very satisfied. Emily and Reece made such a spectacular couple. Both are stubborn, passionate, feisty, and determined. One is determined to win the other, and the other is determined to fight till the very end.

I had a hard time putting this book down. I enjoyed Emily and Reece's banter. I thought them amusing at times and they really knew how to make me smile, shake my head, and sigh. This book is totally worth reading again in the future!

Seared On My Soul was an excellent story with great characters and a fun, romantic plot. I enjoyed the writing and give it a SASSY FOUR SHOOTING STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment