Friday, June 17, 2016

Netgalley ARC Review - Wicked Ride ( The Wicked Horse #4) by Sawyer Bennett!



BLURB:

I think this woman may be the death of me. A dire prediction, but probably true.
Probably true because she’s not mine to have and I’ll probably take her, even at the risk to my own safety. So many men slobbering to get a taste of her and only one, sweet, virginal girl to go around.
That’s right.
She’s a virgin.
Looking like a porcelain china doll that would break if not handled carefully. But I also know she’s stronger than she looks.
She’s a contradiction.
She’s most likely my downfall.
Like I said, she’ll probably be the death of me, but it’s a risk I’m willing to take.

**Warning: this book has sex in it. Lots of sex. Dirty sex. The Wicked Horse Series is a bit different than what Sawyer Bennett normally writes. While you’ll still enjoy fabulous characters, a suspenseful story, some witty banter and an epic romance, there’s just… a lot of sex. You’ve been warned.



MY REVIEW:

Wicked Ride is the fourth delicious story in Sawyer Bennett's wickedly tempting Wicked Horse Series and is Logan's story. First off, the one thing that always amazes me with this series is how exciting, and fulfilling, sexy and irresistible all the sex is. I love the different explorations of the types of sex I, as a reader, can find in the stories. Logan's was touching, ULTRA hot and had me sighing and squirming all in one shot! 

Logan's story was not what I hoped for..It. Was. More.  From how it started to how it finished, to say I was satisfied is just putting it lightly. I ADORED, LOVED, ACHED,...EVERYTHING about it. It was beautiful, super HOT, utterly sexy, and worth every single moment I spent reading this book! I am EAGER for another book. Truly!

Wicked Ride gets a EASY SPECTACULAR FIVE SHOOTING STARS! I would give it a ten in a heartbeat if I could. God, I LOVE these Wicked Horse books! 

No comments:

Post a Comment