Thursday, July 7, 2016

ARC Review - Millie's Alpha (Dante's Wolves, Barbarian Mates, New Beginnings1) by Lynnette Bernard



BLURB:

MILLIE’S ALPHA 
Dante’s Wolves 
Barbarian Mates, New Beginnings 1 

Millie Easton is a scientist who doesn’t follow orders—not when those orders tell her to abandon injured members of her team. During an emergency stop for fuel, she is witness to the horrors of a mining facility where she finds men who are considered barbarians because they can shift into wolves. 

Alpha Dante DeForest and his men came to Abidem to mine crystals and ore. They lost their freedom the moment they proved themselves to be the perfect workforce. He mistrusts anyone who is not of his pack—until he meets the compassionate scientist who called to his soul. Her forbidden touch set them on a path to their destined mating no matter how much he fought it in order to protect her. 

Threats from within the pack and outside worlds jeopardized their future, but love and destiny would not be denied. A life of happiness, love, and children would be theirs if Millie would take the chance and claim it.


MY REVIEW:

A-FREAKING-MAZING! This is a mix of Sci-fi and paranormal romance that I never expected to be so good, but Lynnette Bernard pulled it off, beautifully in her new book, Millie's Alpha which happens to be a new series as well. I loved Dante and Millie! This was a fantastic romance with twists, turns, danger, action, sweet and sexy romance that just had me wanting to swoon AND sigh. I freaking LOVED IT!

The fact that we have both sci-fi and a paranormal mix in this story puts a special kind of twist to this romance that boggled me and pleased me. I never would of thought these two things mixed together would be good, but it not only turned out good, but absolutely fantastic! From beginning to end, this book fascinated me and had me on the edge of my seat. Biting my nails and nibbling my lip, wondering what would happen next. And the romance...absolutely sizzled and fizzed. I loved the protectiveness and caring Dante and his pack had for these lovely lady scientists. They see their mates in these scientists and they do everything they could to protect and cherish them. And these scientists are just as protective and caring of these men. It made for a truly special romance.

Millie's Alpha gets an AMAZING AND SUCCULENT FIVE SHOOTING STARS! This is the kind of book I absolutely MUST brag about and bug readers to read. I loved it that much and I honestly can't wait for the next story. So hurry along Miss Bernard, because I MUST HAVE IT! 


No comments:

Post a Comment