Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Netgalley ARC Review - Blind Spot by Katana Collins!



BLURB:

I'm used to going for the easy things in life. 
The easy A in school. 
The easy lay in bed. The easy life my trust fund affords me.
Until I met Shelby.
Never in my life have I found retro T-shirts and ChapStick so damn sexy.
She's exactly what I never knew I wanted.
And she's *anything* but easy.
But suddenly, easy is overrated.

Only one damn problem... For Shelby, *hating me* is easy.

For the first time in my life, I have to work for something. And though
she may not be easy...she'll be worth it.


MY REVIEW:

So emotional, so heart-achingly sexy and yet sweet with a hero I did NOT picture as a hero at first, and a young woman who has been through some serious stuff. I fell hard for Blind Spot and it was amazing with a roller coaster of emotions and a romance that was just my type. 

The characters I found truly endearing. I loved how there was a unique quirkiness and irresistible charm to both our hero and heroine. And the plot, OMG how I LOOOOOVED the plot! I enjoyed this book very much. I giggled, I cried, I fell head over heels in L-O-V-E with our hero. I enjoyed how gentle, sweet, and absolutely charming he was with Shelby. This book fed ALL my needs and I can't wait to see what is next from Katana Collins!

Blind Spot gets an EMOTIONALLY CHARGED FOUR AND A HALF STARS! This book broke my heart, mended it back together, had me in tears, and yet was one of the BEST romances I have read in a long time. Definitely worth BUYING!


No comments:

Post a Comment