Sunday, March 19, 2017

ARC Review - Rescue Me (Heathens Ink, 1) by KM Neuhold!


BLURB:

“Your life can change in an instant”~ Madden
I never thought a night out could change everything. All I wanted was to dance, drink, maybe take a cute guy home for a night of fun. I met the guy, but the night ended as a nightmare. Screams, and blood, and tragedy haunt my dreams. I'm alive and I owe it all to the gorgeous marine who refused to leave me for dead. But how can I start a new relationship when I'm not even sure who I am anymore?

“I'll always save you” ~Thane
After a long work week all I wanted was to let my hair down and to meet a nice guy. When I laid eyes on the gorgeous, tattooed man at the bar, I had to have him. I never would have thought the night could end in such horror. I saved his life, and I swear I'll save him as many times as I have to. Even if it means saving him from himself.

**This is the first book in the Heathens Ink series in which every book can be read as a stand alone.

CAUTION: this book is recommended for readers 18+ and does contain one scene of graphic violence that may disturb some readers. And, in case it wasn't clear from the description, this is an M/M romance, man parts will be touching.
 

MY REVIEW:

The first book in K.M. Neuhold's brand new series, Heathens Ink, was a sensational, emotional roller coaster ride that had my heart wrenching and twisting, yet was so incredibly sexy and WAY FREAKING HOT! I find that Miss Neuhold writes the kind of story that takes your breath away and will steal your heart. Rescue Me was downright AMAZING! Its more emotional than Miss Neuhold's previous books but it didn't matter, because for this particular story, it fit beautifully. I loved Thane and Madden so much! Their chemistry was a slow, seductive burn that simmered and boiled and tested the limits as the story progressed. Thane is a one of a kind hero that just stuck by Madden through the thickest of events and I could not help but to fall in love with him. Madden fought a battle with inner demons that really tested his strength, but with Thane by his side, I found things easing for him and I really liked his amazing strength.

I found this story extremely touching and so sexy! This romance did it for me ALL THE WAY and I can't freaking wait for book two of this new series. K.M. Neuhold writes some of the BEST M/M romance EVER! Touching, sweet, sexy, and HOT HOT HOT, there always unforgettable, lovable, and will easily have you swooning over and over again.

Rescue Me gets a SENSATIONAL FIVE SHOOTING STARS! You want characters that can give you that swoony feeling and have you sighing throughout the book, then pick up Rescue Me and prepare for a reading experience like no other. It will no doubt capture your heart, like it did mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment