Saturday, March 24, 2018

ARC Review - Echo (Pierce Security Book 9) by Anne Conley!


BLURB:

One attack in her home is enough to make Lacie Hill freak out, but a second is enough to make her check out. Lacie was happy with her solitary life—kindergarten teacher, weekly girls’ nights out, and a father she’s close to. When she’s targeted for sick games with unknown players, she forces herself to act normally and hope everything will go away. You know, ostrich impersonation. The police are doing everything they can to help. Nothing left for her to do, right? 

Wrong. 

When Lacie’s father hires Pierce Securities to help her, the only person not working a job would be the boss man, Simon— a control freak who loves his rules. He’s trying to find his sister’s stalker while keeping his micromanaging eyes on all the guys in the office. He has policies in place for reasons. 

For safety. For professionalism. For his heart. 

But will Lacie’s case be an echo of his past? Or will he be able to protect her and love her at the same time, breaking all his hard and fast rules?

MY REVIEW:

I HAVE A NEW FAVORITE BOOK IN THE PIERCE SECURITY SERIES AND ITS ECHO!! I have a SERIOUS thing for leaders and as the boss man of Pierce Securities, I had a full on crush on him for A LOOOONG time and to finally get his story was INCREDIBLE, SEXY, PASSIONATE, ACTION-PACKED and had the most toe curling sex and heart racing suspense. 

I have been wondering who Simon's woman would be, but I never imagined she would be a teacher. Lacie is shy, beautiful, brave with a very sweet personality. Her instant attraction to Simon had me leaning closer to my kindle. And his instant liking to her as well as all his protective urges that rises within him had me almost jealous of Lacie. I tore into this book with high expectations and I am so happy to say, Echo EXCEEDED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM! I LOVED IT TO PIECES! It was thrilling, ultra hot with loads of heat and lots of action, danger and suspense...my absolute favorite kind of romance to read! Anne Conley I think outdid herself with Echo. I couldn't of imagined Simon's story to be any better. 

Echo gets a FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC TEN AMAZINGLY BRIGHT SHOOTING STARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment