Friday, March 2, 2018

Love Broken Tour Stop With ARC Review!


Title: Love Broken
Author: J.D. Hollyfield
Genre: RomCom/Contemporary
Release Date: February 26, 2018



My name is Katie Beller, but the world, as of late, knows me as Bailey Swan, the love guru behind my bestselling book.
Want the shortened version? Here it is: 
Love was stupid.
A fake. A farce
Love was broken. 
Women everywhere were eating up my advice and fighting back against fake love. My book started a relationship revolution. And I stood by my story. 
Until I met Charlie Bates.
When I throw all my own rules and advice out the window after a week-long rendezvous, I start to wonder just how real my words were. Maybe love might be just a little more complicated than I thought. 
Maybe I’m the one who’s love broken.

MY REVIEW:

I SOOOO ENJOYED LOVE BROKEN! I rolled over laughing with this one. It was hella funny, sexy, and made me grin and giggle! From start to finish, this book was well written and the characters were hilarious and the banter was just as entertaining as everything else in this book. I loved that this story was full of fun, sexy times, and just the right amount of heart. 

I thought the name of the hero was down right hilarious. I got a kick out of Katie picking fun at it, and Charlie being such a sexy male model made me want to swoon, picturing his good looks. But it was his outstanding personality that really made my heart thud! And Katie...she was a hoot! This is one of those romantic comedy that puts a smile on your face from start to finish and will make you grin just remembering all the fun times that you read. I LOOOOVED IT!

Love Broken gets a DELIGHTFULLY FUN FIVE SHOOTING STARS! 











Creative designer, mother, wife, writer, part time superhero...
J.D. Hollyfield is a creative designer by day and superhero by night. When she’s not trying to save the world one happy ending at a time, she enjoys the snuggles of her family and three doxies. With her love for romance, and head full of book boyfriends, she was inspired to test her creative abilities and bring her own story to life.
J.D. Hollyfield lives in the Midwest, and is currently at work on blowing the minds of readers, with the additions of her new books and series, along with her charm, humor and HEA's.




HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment