Saturday, December 29, 2018

ARC Review - Deal With The Devil by Meghan March!



BLURB:

"You can put that man in a suit, but he'll never be tame." 

One look at Jericho Forge and I knew the rumors were true. He was a predator, and he had set his sights on me.
I knew better than to bet more than I could afford to lose that night. I knew better than to bet myself. But desperation leads to bad decisions, and I thought there was no way I could lose.
I was wrong. 
Now I have no choice but to make a deal with the devil.

MY REVIEW:

DEAL WITH THE DEVIL IS THE #1 BOOK OF 2019...HANDS DOWN!
 Interested and EXTREMELY intrigued from the very beginning, this book was spot on perfection. Exciting, edge of your seat thrilling and darkly seductive, Deal With The Devil is temptation at it finest. It is hot and spicy and I got majorly pumped up reading this. 

In the last few months I felt like I was missing that spark while reading other books. I just felt off. And then Meghan March delivered Deal With The Devil and it was like that spark that was missing, came back on with a vengeance! The chemistry between Forge and Indy is intense and wickedly delicious and is addictive. I could FEEL the heat between them with EVERY. SINGLE. INTERACTION and boy, how I LOVED IT! And that cliffhanger left me nearly bug-eyed! I am WOWED by the start of this trilogy. I have no more words on just how this book made me feel. You MUST read it for yourself to get the full effect that is Forge! 

I give Deal With The Devil a SENSATIONAL FIVE SHOOTING STARS! No doubt in my mind its Forge Trilogy for the win!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment