Saturday, December 22, 2018

ARC Review - Fool's Paradise by Lilliana Anderson!



BLURB:

My job had a very specific goal: I found people who didn’t want to be found and delivered them to whoever employed me. After that, well, I tried not to think about what happened while I spent my money on things that made me happy. Resorts, men…I lived life by the seat of my pants because I never knew where I’d be the next week, or who I’d be looking for. 
When the head of a lesser-known criminal family hired me to find her son, I wasn’t sure what I was walking into. I had his photo, so I knew the man was hot with a capital H. But I expected the usual agitated scumbag I normally went after. Not some guy running a fishing charter and looking like he didn’t have a care in the world. 
I might have been curious. 
I might have gotten a little too close. 
I might have done a lot of things I shouldn’t have. 
Things that could get me killed this time. 
But hey, life wasn’t always about making the right choices. It was about making good ones. 
And Toby Cartwright was a great choice. 

MY REVIEW:

A beautiful, emotional, STUNNING ending I never expected! I won't lie, when I first started Fool's Paradise I was a bit disappointed. I LOVED Toby (Heck, I had an epic crush on him since Fool Me Twice!) but wasn't too thrilled with our heroine at first. And then I learned her secrets and everything just...changed for me. I finally understood her and the way she was and not only did I end up liking her, I appreciated her even more. 

This book was epic and so jaw-dropping! Nobody deserved happiness like Toby did. Well, him AND our heroine. And the danger and conclusion to the Cartwrights will leave readers on edge until the very end, and then, I swear it, they will SWOON, CRY WITH HAPPINESS, AND MISS THE EVER LOVING HECK OUT OF THIS FAMILY! I never saw what was coming and even though I at first, was expecting something different, I am so VERY glad in the end that this story was created just the way it was. I honestly think that Miss Anderson did an amazing job with Toby's book and I can't imagine it being any different. And once readers read it, they will love it too! 

Fool's Paradise gets a EPIC, JAW-DROPPING TEN MAGNIFICENT STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment