Saturday, August 10, 2019

ARC Review - Heel by K.M. Neuhold!



BLURB;


“I’ve never thought of calling a man Daddy before, but I can’t think of a word that fits Vale better. He’s my Daddy, and I’m his pup.” 


Broken and bruised, there’s nothing I won’t do to protect Adrian. I picked him up and made him whole before, and I’ll do it again. Adrian is a sweet pup with a smile full of sunshine and a heart made for love. A sweet pup needs a gentle hand, and that’s exactly what I intend to give him. 

There’s nothing quite like slipping an expensive pair of high heels onto Adrian’s feet and watching him light up. If he wants a fairytale, I’ll happily be his Prince Charming. 



*** Heel is the second book in the Working Out the Kinks series but can be read as a stand-alone. This book contains a scene of domestic violence. This book also contains an adorable man who loves to be a puppy, fabulous high heels, and the happily ever after Adrian deserves. 

MY REVIEW:

A DEVASTATINGLY EMOTIONAL, SWEET, APPEALING ROMANCE THAT GAVE ME CHILLS, WARMTH, STRENGTH, AND A VERY GOOD HEA!

Heel was AMAZING! A one of a kind fairytale that threw my heart into overdrive and my emotions through the wringer. I was awed and delighted with the characters and how fantastic the story was told. I was engrossed and captivated and brought to my knees so many times I am surprised I don't have bruises on them. The story was so profound and incredibly special. It was beautiful and heartfelt and extremely well written. I can't describe how this book made me feel. I just know I loved it and wholly recommend it!

Heel gets a AMAZINGLY WRITTEN FIVE STEAMY STARS! 


No comments:

Post a Comment