Saturday, September 7, 2019

ARC Reviews of A Trucker Wedding and A Trucker Baby by Jamie Schlosser!




A Trucker's Wedding

A Trucker Wedding is an all new short story exclusive to The Good Guys Boxset!


MY REVIEW:

This was a perfectly sweet, fun, romantic and extraordinary short story featuring my favorite book couple from Jamie Schlosser's Good Guys Series, Angel and Travis! If you loved these two as much as I do, you will DEVOUR and SWOON over their wedding story just like I had. I found myself smiling, sighing in pleasure and melting all at once. Their wedding made me think of happily ever afters and rainbows. It was EVERYTHING I wanted and more.  

Jamie Schlosser KNOWS what her readers want and she proved it ten fold with this short story. All the sweetness, fun and excitement of wedding day shenanigans unfold in this short and I couldn't be happier with it. Angel and Travis make my heart sigh in contentment and have me yearning to read their story again and again. I loved every moment of this short!

A Trucker Wedding gets a ULTRA SWOON WORTHY FIVE HEART FILLED STARS!






A Trucker Baby

A Trucker Baby features two bonus chapters!

MY REVIEW:

Who is ready for Travis and Angel's delectable little baby? You all...this book HAS EVERY FEEL! I teared right up reading about cute little baby...well, I won't tell you the name or if its a boy or girl, because YOU need to read Trucker first! But I will tell you this book was AMAAAAAAAZING! Beautiful and tender. As well as incredibly heart warming and makes me wish I could have a baby again. 

For only having a couple chapters, this book sure made my freaking day! Travis is such a incredible hero. Protective, caring, sweet, romantic and understanding while Angel is a very protective momma. She is fierce and still sweet and has ALL the mommy jitters that I remember feeling when I had my kids. It was bittersweet to see these two characters become parents. Such a special little treat that should NOT be missed!

A Trucker Baby gets a BEAUTIFUL FIVE SWEET STARS!


No comments:

Post a Comment