Sunday, December 15, 2019

ARC Review - Candy Kisses by Loni Ree!



BLURB:

Candace Kane
I’m not sure if it’s the five margarita hangover or if I’ve died and gone to heaven, but I could swear the hottest rockstar alive is making coffee in my condo this morning. Uninhibited, uninvited and undressed. Merry Christmas to me!

Jackson Rand
After getting arrested last night for speeding through this podunk town, I wake up in a borrowed condo to find myself staring at my Christmas treat. Things are looking up for me!

When this hot rockstar's twin finds himself stuck in Naverton over a case of mistaken identity and a speeding ticket, he discovers that not everything in this small town is boring. After all, the gorgeous redhead he finds in his borrowed condo may just be the one he's been looking for all his life.

MY REVIEW:

Candy Kisses is a smile-inducing, will-make-you-beg-for-more, have you laughing till it hurts and is the most smoking HOT short EVER! 

I haven't had this much fun with a short in a while. Candace and Jackson have such sizzling chemistry with this push and pull sensation that has a reader like me fully entertained. I giggled a lot and found myself panting just as much with this witty short read. The writing is fun and light and very steamy. Its exactly the kind of story I love strongly and Loni Ree really blew me out of the water with this one. Its a real treat!

Candy Kisses gets a SMOLDERING FIVE CANDY STRIPPED STARS! 


No comments:

Post a Comment