Monday, December 16, 2019

ARC Review - Wyatt (Diamond Ridge Mountain Men #3) by Brynn Hale!



BLURB:

Raine
My sister ditched our plans to spend Christmas at the family cabin. 
That doesn’t stop me from going anyway. 
I arrive, and there’s smoke coming out of the chimney. 
And a man’s making breakfast in my kitchen! 
Who is this mountain man living in my cabin?
Wyatt

All I wanted was some bacon and pancakes. 
But instead I get some strange woman yelling for me to get out. 
It’s not her cabin—it’s mine. 
When she calls the police, it’s my brother who arrives to arrest her
What if I let her stay? Will I be tempted or will I be tortured? 
If you like steamy, happily-ever-after, short stories with rough-around-the-edges guys and sassy, confident women, then this book is for you. NO Cliffhangers and NO cheating.


MY REVIEW:

The newest Diamond Ridge Mountain Men story is wildly emotional, sexy, fiesty and very sweet at times. 
Wyatt is a devastatingly gorgeous mountain man that stole my heart right from the start while Raine's sass and spirit made me grin. And while this story had a HIGH heat level, I was truly amazed most by the depth of the emotion that was found in this particular story. Realistic and a tear jerker, there was moments where I found myself sniffling. Raine and Wyatt have amazingly strong chemistry and their romance is sure drool and envy worthy. A very spectacular romance!
Wyatt gets a MIND BENDING FIVE HEARTFELT STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment