Monday, January 27, 2020

ARC REVIEW - Jonah's Kiss by Naomi Springhorp!























BLURB:

 Naomi Springthorp - "Jonah's Kiss" - This is just 1 of 7 stories available in Sacrifice For Love (a contemporary romance). Pre-Order is up on Amazon - Click link to reserve your copy today. https://amzn.to/2tlkpbe
Available January 28, 2020

Blurb:
He wouldn’t allow me to break the kiss that pulled me into him. The kiss that was the end of me. The kiss that would make me his.
I don’t want him, but I can’t help myself. His focus on business goals leaves him no time for me. I’m not waiting around for anyone. But, I still love him. We have a special connection.
Nobody compares to Ashley. She’s smart, beautiful, and stubborn. I hate how she shuts me out. She won’t let me redeem myself. I’ll do anything for her, if she’d just let me.

I’d sacrifice my world for him.
I’d give up everything to have her.

MY REVIEW FOR JONAH'S KISS BY NAOMI SPRINGTHORP:

If you are looking for a smoking hot romance with plenty of sizzling hot chemistry and a fantastic heroine and mouth-watering hero, then I suggest you pick up Sacrifice for Love and read Naomi Springthorp's Jonah's Kiss! This story made my heart gallop and melt and had my knees turning to jello. I fell madly in love with the plot and the characters too. 

I feel that Miss Springthorp gives us stories that dig right into our hearts from the very beginning. Her stories are fun, flirty and sizzle with enough heat to keep you warm and cozy and utterly happy. And with Jonah's Kiss I feel like everything is intensified and even more satisfying that ever! The romance makes me want to swoon and the characters make me smile. A truly lovely read.

Jonah's Kiss gets a SWEET AND SEXY FIVE SHOOTING STARS!





Sacrifice For Love by [Corbin, C. J., Remenicky, L. A., Springthorp, Naomi, Guthrie, T. Elizabeth, Clark, Tonya, Jaiyn, Lorah, Rees, Lynda]

No comments:

Post a Comment