Sunday, August 2, 2020

ARC Review - Roping Ms. Impossible! by Loni Ree!

54571101. sy475


BLURB:

Bryce Mackenzie
When my sister-in-law talked me into hiring someone to help out around the house, I had no idea it would lead to my soulmate walking into my life and turning everything upside down. It doesn’t take long for me to realize Natalie has very little cooking experience, but her lack of cooking ability doesn’t matter to me. She’s already stolen my heart.

Natalie Holmes
I’ve always been the impulsive twin. That’s an understatement. When the chance to stay on a real ranch in the middle of Wyoming rent-free for the summer comes up, I figure--why not? How hard could it possibly be to help out in the kitchen? Fudging my resume and lying in the interview comes back to bite me in the rear on my first day. The hardest part is fighting my feelings for my new boss, Bryce Mackenzie.

Once Bryce figures out the sensation in his chest isn’t indigestion from Natalie’s cooking, he knows there’s no fighting his feelings. Now, Bryce is making plans to rope Ms. Impossible so he can keep her for life. 

MY REVIEW:

A smoking hot romance featuring a sexy as can be cowboy and a heroine who is equal parts sassy and sweet made this special romance from Loni Ree wholly fun and drool worthy too!

Bryce and Natalie made this a breathtaking story from start to finish. Fast paced, sizzling chemistry and a easy to follow storyline made Roping Ms. Impossible a perfectly delightful and charming read. I really found Bryce to be one sexy stud with a heart of gold and a body made for sin! He was all alpha, protective and completely smitten with Natalie who happened to be his perfect match with an attitude and personality that made her likable. I loved seeing these two become an item and get a HEA that melted my heart. 

Roping Ms. Impossible gets a SEXILICIOUS FIVE DELIGHTFUL STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment