Thursday, August 6, 2020

ARC Review - Shattered By The Sea Lord (Lords Of Atlantis #8) by Starla Night!

Book Cover


BLURB:

I’ve devoted my life to helping lonely men and women find their perfect match. I know what true love looks like. I know because I experienced it—in all its tingling, pure, imperfect bliss.

And then it was ripped away.

Now mer shifters have emerged from the oceans. Critically endangered, they seek human brides to save their race.

This is my calling.

The job ought to be easier than it is. The mer can see souls, and they know when a woman is their mate. The catch? Convincing the women that there isn’t one. It’s okay to embrace their heart’s desire and chase their wildest dreams.

Until a warrior says I’m his.

But I can’t be.

Tingling awareness doesn’t course through my body. I don’t hang on every word that drops from his sensual lips. The steady strength in his bulging biceps doesn’t entice me to swoon into his arms. I definitely don’t see patience, kindness, and empathy in his iridescent green-and-coffee-brown irises.

I’ve already met my soul mate.

Met, married, and mourned him.

If something happened to my warrior…

No. I can’t go through that again.

My dreams were forgotten for a reason.

There is no second chance for one true love.

 ~~~*~

This is a fun, adventurous, standalone shifter romance in the bestselling Lords of Atlantis series. It contains steamy love scenes, vivid undersea battles, a forbidden island with plucky castaways, and the kraken. Dive into the mysteries of the Bermuda Triangle with these wily warriors of the sea!


MY REVIEW:


OH MY MERMAID TAILS! SHATTERED BY THE SEA LORD IS SHIMMERING WITH IRRIDESCENT SPARKLES AND IS BRIMMING WITH THRILLS, SURPRISES, MORE BUBBLY UNDER THE SEA ADVENTURES AND A PLOT THAT MADE ME FEEL AS FIZZY AS A BOTTLE OF FRESH CHAMPAGNE!


I don't think I will ever tire of these Lords Of Atlantis series. I have no doubts for YEARS to come, I will be treasuring these books like mermaids treasure human things on the surface! I so loved Ciran and Dannika! There was so much sweet and protective love and unmeasurable romance and encouragement within the depths of this story it melted my heart like ice on warm water...slowly and surely! We get to see some of my favorite characters and what they have been up to on their deserted island. And seeing Bex, Angie and Meg again along with their young fry and what amazing powers they had was awe-inspiring and super awesome. I loved all the island adventures and enjoyed seeing Ciran and Dannika become a true match together and balance each other out. Its a sweet, sultry, exciting undersea and topside adventure that I 100% treasured! I am already excited and anticipating the next one and can hardly contain myself! 


Shattered By The Sea Lord gets a FIZZY AND BUBBLY FIVE SPARKLING LIKE THE OCEAN STARS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment