Saturday, August 15, 2020

ARC Review - Running From Fate (Infamous, #2) by Ivy Wild!

Running from Fate (Infamous, #2)


BLURB:

Connor watched as the woman he loved ran from him, not for the first time, but for the second.

He’d be damned if he lost her again.

Five years ago, he’d let her go.

This time, there’d be none of that.


MY REVIEW:

Running From Fate the second book in Ivy Wild's Infamous trilogy is loaded with mind blowing unexpected twists and adrenaline inducing suspense and a continued romance that left me breathless!

I am so very glad I read these books! It really is the best kind of escape in the continued chaotic world we are currently living in. The relationship between Connor and Sophie is strong and intense and sure did give me the feels. There was enough drama and surprises around every corner to add to the intensity and made this a very memorable trilogy so far. Connor is an amazing alpha hero and Sophie never ceases to surprise me. I adore these two and can't wait to see what happens in the final book!  

Running From Fate gets a BRILLIANTLY WRITTEN FIVE SMOKING HOT STARS! 


No comments:

Post a Comment